Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ashley Hobo Sling Bag


This is my new bag called the Ashley Hobo Sling in Petals. 



Before my daughter left for school, she wanted to have a bag that fit snugly over her shoulder and was a bit longer and slightly narrower than her Dahlia bag. We came up with this design which is more like a smile :) and bit more to her taste in the retro look. I put a zip in it for the closure because she wanted to keep the shape when it was on her shoulder so I used a larger YKK zip to make it stand out more. And I'm all into knots and bows at the moment so I had to put one in the strap. 



So here it is! A medium/large hobo sling bag that fits nicely over the shoulder. The print is from Anthology Fabrics - Khristian A. Howell's High Society - Petals - Victoria and the contrast fabric is a fuchsia cotton linen. I made her one in the same print for her Dahlia Bag so for her Hobo Sling I use the Petals in Safari. It is fully lined with natural beige cotton and has a 4 inner pockets, swivel clip for keys, zipper for closure and plenty of room for all your essentials. The strap features an big knot which is fixed and all the seams are double stitched and reinforced.


This one is Ashley's bag but with a coconut buckle instead of the knot. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...