Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Handmade that I've been working on.

A Tulip Bag with Laura Gunn's  Poppy Aqua Skinny Stripes.





Dahlia Bags in Bari Ackerman and Lila Tueller.





Dahlia Bags in Desert Flowers in Red and Kaffe Fassett's Line Dance in Black









Dahlia Bags in Valori Wells Red Olive Roses and Laura Gunn's Poppy Olive Dogwood Stripe. I especially like Laura Gunn's oil painting and how the textures transfers to the fabric.






My new Mia Bag in Burgundy Wine featuring a braided strap. I like the braiding work. I would like to try out the leather braiding technique which involves no cutting, tricky thing to do but it makes it look seamless.








Reversible Hobo in Denim and Modern Meadow, Sunflowers in Sunglow. I like the flexibility of this bag to feature two fabrics and I've made a few of these for friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...