Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Clutches for an evening out.









This is my collection of clutches that I made for friends over the recent holidays. I used some of my left over fabrics to make these beautiful metal frame clutches. It was a little tricky at first to make them and my first attempt at making it was a very sticky event with glue all over the place but I finally got the hang of it.... too bad about the first one but it now its gone to good use as my make-up bag. 


I'm hoping to make some more clutches for Etsy so stay tune for updates.




I really like this print from Jinny Beyer's Outback Fabric. It was inspired by her trip to the Australian Outback the the Aboriginal traditional paintings.







This clutch was made with the same fabric I used for my Stardust bag which I made for my mum. It's a matt gold with different textures.







I made this with a silver polished metal frame and used this textured silver fabric. It's more like a traditional purse with the rounded clasps.







Another of my favourite prints from Bari Ackerman, bold paint strokes and it somehow reminded my of Van Gogh's Sunflowers. This time I use a polished silver metal frame for this clutch and I think it brings out the colours of this print. 







My Rose Bud Clutch. When I made this clutch I was trying to figure out how to make a simple clutch look more elegant and it worked with just a simple rose bud.



 Nice size and made this time with a magnetic snap.







I made this for Ash and experimented with the big bow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...